Wednesday 27 April 2011

Kerry Katona dumped


London, July 25 – English singer Kerry Katona has dumped her decorator boyfriend Adam Waldron.
The Atomic Kitten member said that she had enough of Waldron’s drinking and could not afford the petrol to go and see him.

The couple split after Katona had a heated argument with her 33-year-old boyfriend that ended with her fleeing to her mother’s house in tears.
“I’m not sad – I’m relieved. I don’t want to be anybody’s girlfriend,” Katona said.
“For the first time in my life I feel like I can stand on my own two feet. I’m staying single,” she added.
The 29-year-old singer also said that she wants to take care of her four children and make her life better after splitting from husband Mark Croft five months ago.
“I’m just not in love with Adam – I never was,” ‘ News Of The World quoted Katona as saying. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment