Wednesday 4 May 2011

Imogen Thomas Zoo magazine Twitter abuse

Imogen Thomas forced to block Twitter followers over footballer super injunction scandal

Imogen Thomas has admitted that her life has become a living hell since she was recently linked to a married footballer.
The former Big Brother housemate was revealed to be having an affair with the famous sportsman, but while her name and past has been widely discussed in every UK newspaper, his identity has remained secret after he obtained a High Court injunction.

Imogen is the cover star of this week’s Zoo magazine and speaking about the scandal she said:
“I’ve been hiding, but I’m back now and it’s great. I’ve missed these sexy shoots. I’ve been training hard as I’m climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in June, and I’ve just spent a few months keeping my head down and working on various projects.”
Asked about the super-injunction, she added: “I can’t talk about that. Everything’s restricted.”
She added: “I’ve taken a lot of abuse. I’ve been called a whore, a slag, everything. It’s horrible but you get on with it. I love the “block” button on Twitter. I’m blocking at least 30 or 40 people a day at the moment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I just don’t know where they get the time to do it. It’s sad, really.”
Speaking about her previous boyfriends, she insisted: “I have not been with all these footballers that have been listed. It’s all lies. These “sources” are making stories up and people believe them. My life doesn’t revolve around footballers and I don’t base my life around finding them.”
“Whenever I open a paper I’m surprised by what I read. I’ve had two or three footballer boyfriends but the rest I’ve never even met. I’m sure the guys involved are thinking, “I’ve never met this girl.”
The full interview and more amazing pictures appear in this week’s ZOO Magazine, on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment